We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Now is the time to change your diapers and plush bags to high heels, work can come! Do not leave search for wisdom, tune-ups and sign-ups for the last minute.Perfect place for her
1. Who should be with him?If you are lucky, there are many ways to choose who to look after your baby while you are working. Prepare the paper and pen, and combine the advantages and disadvantages of each option! THE bцlcsхdйben You can get new ones for the little, full benefit, but unfortunately they can't really adapt to your spending. The barbershop is also tiny and adjusts to your schedule, but you may have asked for a peppery price. Grandma and friends, unfortunately, don't always love it.
2. Personal visitDid you vote for your wits? Now comes the difficulty: the choice of the particular institution. Most online forums are a good starting point for information, but personal "research" is the most reliable. Visit a couple of chickens and see carefully: a happy smiling children And the good employees are good. You can also ask the people who work there or the parents: why do they like their job, why did they choose this wit? If you don't like what you see or hear, feel free to stop!
3. That particular inner voice
4. Tale, tale, mtkaToddlers are much more aware and aware of the things that are happening than you might expect. That's why it didn't take long for the kid to get involved in the details of the big event. A few weeks a before waking up you can tell him about the new place you are coming to. Explain to him that you will take him to the chick in the morning, but you will meet again soon. Instead of using specific dates, you can use verbatim versions such as "after breakfast or sleeping in Duluth".
5. Only positive!
Your job is waiting! - Get ready for the return!
6. End to endIf you've spent almost every minute together so far, he did not anticipate "practicing" separation. Begin by calling a relative or friend to take care of the baby while you are away from home. Gradually increase the time you spend outside, "go away" for an urn first, and then each time for an extra hour. That way, the kid can get used to worrying about some of his other troubles, and he will soon learn that his mother will sometimes go away, but always come back.
7. Make friends ahead!
A new agenda is emerging