We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We help you choose a baby! We visited the largest department in the country. (Let's look at January 2009 status.)"It is important for new women to know what we are doing and what they dislike, such as shaving, grooming, cutting," Dr. Pap Kroly, chief medical officer, said. Of course, the agreement does not extend to situations where the mother or the fetus is living a life of health.
dr. Pap Kбroly
- Unfortunately, we cannot stop the increase in the number of cesarean sections, but we are now at 33 percent, even though there is strict medical indication that the baby will be terminated in the surgery - the chief physician will cover his hands. It is a big statement that a single woman, a midwife, is well-educated, meaning that her chosen mother-in-law is working alongside all mothers. It is possible to choose a baby and, as the law allows, it can lead to a baby being born unintentionally.
The chief physician had no secret to the idea of developing a blockhouse to integrate the building with a cathedral, which would then be joined by an asterisk in a corridor. They still boast of an alternative living room that provides home conditions. Anyone who chooses this must pay $ 10,000.
The alternative in the living room
Pál-Solomon Gyöngyi is on board
The department belongs to PIC, where the technical and human conditions have already been provided for the professional care of premature babies.Facts, figures
- The annual number of births is between 3700 and 4000.
- Number of beds 138.
- 12 babies are expecting their babies, of which 6 are single rooms.
- Mothers can decide whether or not to keep their baby with them.
- A dedicated nursing advisor, psychologist and Roma coordinator helps mothers.
- The nursery class has six, five and four-bed rooms, each with its own bathroom.
- You can choose from eight "hotel rooms" at a cost of $ 50 per day.