We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Many are aware that we can differentiate between "bad" and "good" cholesterol in our blood.So Lower Your Bad And Increase Your Good CholesterolDr. Ilona Stanksik, Cardiologist, Anesthesiologist, Intensive Therapist, and Buda Cardiocentric Center Dorothy the Magpie dietitian arrуl talked about how to improve these.
There is no need to look at cholesterolCholesterol itself is not a substance to be welcomed, but is even necessary to a certain extent, since it is one of the components of the cells and is involved in hormone production and vitamin D synthesis. But why do we talk about "bad" (LDL) and "good" (HDL) cholesterol after all? If the blood is separated by ultracentrifugation, two fractions are obtained: low-density (LDL) and high-density (HDL).The levels of so-called malignant cholesterol (LDL) and cardiovascular disease are particularly closely linked. When too much LDL cholesterol is accumulated in the blood and the body is unable to break it down, it is deposited in the wall of the arteries. These plaques, in turn, reduce the elasticity of the blood vessels and narrow the diameter. As a result, the blood vessels are less and less able to allow adequate blood flow, which causes the surrounding cells to receive less oxygen and can cause vital organ damage. In an emergency, the price could even go away, which would lead to a death of funds.
So you can lower your "bad" LDL cholesterol
- consume less red meat, fat milk, dairy products,
- remove skin from poultry meat,
- reduce the consumption of prepackaged, cooked, ready-made meals,
- reducing the amount of certain tropical fats, such as palm and couscous oil,
- reduce our sugar consumption; we have fewer biscuits, bars, napoli, snacks, moneys and drinks,
- shop for grocery store oily appetizers such as chips, salty snacks, sumptuous cookies, flavored biscuits
- limit the amount of alcohol and if you drink, you will still choose 1-2 dl of good quality red wine,
- Ask a dietitian for help with a meal plan. This allows for a truly optimized, tailor-made meal, while a well thought-out design reduces the chances of "fluctuations". From the words of Dr. Ilona Stancsik, Buda Cardiac Center Specialist, it is also important for cholesterol lowering to prevent, maintain or restore active and passive smoking. And if there are other problems besides high cholesterol, such as diabetes or high blood pressure, medical treatment is absolutely necessary.
So you can increase your "good" or HDL cholesterolThe tips of the dietitian are:
- Eat less trans fat and margarine and store juice (suspected to contain hydrogenated vegetable oils).
- For cooking, use oils rich in fats (eg olive oil, rapeseed oil, corn oil, sunflower oil), which are fortified with vitamins (eg Vitamin D, A).
- We produce more raw greens and fruits, whole grains in our diet.
- Let's get to know the avocado; used for creams, salads.
- You do not have to eat meat every day, you may find yourself eating oilseeds, cereals or beans, lentils made from lentils, sea fish, lean meat, tofu.
- Instead of rice and potato garnish, color the menu with coleslaw, buckwheat and quinoa.
- We always choose low fat, low fat dairy products.
- Physical activity and sport should be part of our daily lives.
You may also need medical help- Lowering cholesterol can do a lot for anyone by changing their lifestyle. Exercise, for example, strengthens the heart muscle, helps with weight loss, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol. It is just as effective at losing weight, as you can see a drop in cholesterol by as little as 3 kg - emphasizes Doctor Stanislaus. For example, when the level of cholesterol is extremely high, or when the condition is so advanced that other elements of the metabolic syndrome increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. Deciding on this and deciding on the appropriate treatment is definitely a specialist task.Related articles on cholesterol:
- Sleep deprivation also has a bad effect on cholesterol
- Cholesterol intake in childhood
- Have the eggs been released from cholesterol?