We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We often find that parents who have a child do not know the benefits they are entitled to and the tasks and locations they need.Egyszerыbb position in the szьlх when working in a workplace where tбrsadalombiztosнtбsi йs csalбdtбmogatбsi kifizetхhely mыkцdik because both biztosнtбsi idхhцz kцtцtt and the inalienable right jбrу children utбni ellбtбst megбllapнtjбk йs folyуsнtjбk well (terhessйgi-gyermekбgyi segйly, gyermekgondozбsi dнj, gyermekgondozбsi segйly, anyasбgi support, family parties).
If, however, the eligible parent works in a workplace where there is no payment, the benefit must be claimed by different institutions.
For ease of reference, we detail the benefits that parents, especially when they are having their first child, are entitled to.
We will describe the conditions under which the claim can be made, how to apply for it, and what documents need to be attached to the claim form. Maternity support, child care and family pills. There are civil rights benefits that are available to all parents, so these are all subject to legal discussion.
Benefits are continually presented, with information on family meals first.
Family aid is a cash benefit provided by the state for the education and education of children on a monthly basis.
They are entitled to family hotspots
- Hungarian citizen,
- a person who is a refugee or a person recognized as a refugee or recognized as a stateless person,
- Persons eligible for the Free Movement of Workers within the European Union as defined in Council Regulation (EEC) No 1612/68, as well as on the Citizen Szmtv. of the Republic of Hungary, if at the time of claiming the right to free movement and residence in the territory of the Republic of Hungary, as defined in the Szmtv,
- the szociбlis biztonsбgi systems йs the Kцzцssйgen belьl mozgу munkavбllalуkra csalбdtagjaikra tцrtйnх alkalmazбsбrуl szуlу meghatбrozott tanбcsi Regulation szemйly 1408/71 / EEC (eg .: йs the Eurуpai Gazdasбgi Tйrsйghez tartozу orszбg бllampolgбra, munkavбllalу, egyйni vбllalkozу, diбk etc csalбdtagja) when the ellбtбs at the time of applying for the right to move and reside freely within the territory of the Republic of Hungary as defined in the Szmtv, and subject to the personal data of the residents of the Republic of Hungary.
Terms of eligibility for Family CounterpartsFamily members are entitled to the persons listed above under the following conditions:
I.) With respect to a child raised in his or her household, the family members are entitled to:
- the bloody bay,
- the welcoming parents,
- living room with parents,
- who wants to bring up a child raised in their own household, if the process is already underway,
- the educator,
- the official educator,
- to whom the protection of children and the parents of the guardianship parent dated XXXI. Pursuant to Article 72 (1) of the Law of 22 December 1977 on the Law on Animals (hereinafter: Animal Act), the child is placed in a temporary position.
- is not yet enrolled, or
- the school obligation has not ceased to exist, or
- He usually enrolls in high school, high school, and vocational schools until the end of the year he reaches the age of 23.
- who has been temporarily absent from the household due to the continuation of his or her domestic studies or medical treatment;
- who has been placed in a social institution for up to 30 days;
- who is in temporary care of the parents' request or is staying with the parent in a temporary home for the family (Sections 49-51 of the Living Act).
- As of January 1, 2006, if the parent of a minor over the age of 16 is not living with the child of his or her own household, the family parent must have a family member.
- the treasure-dressed gown, respectively
- the trustee is an ad hoc caretaker.
- not yet subject to compulsory schooling; or
- his school obsolescence has not ceased; or
- He usually enrolls in high school, high school, and vocational schools until the end of the year he reaches the age of 23.
IV.) In its own right, the Family Barriers are entitled to:
- persons over 18 years of age who are permanently ill or severely handicapped, provided that they have received a higher amount of family allowance after the age of 18 years;
- A person of legal age enrolling in elementary school, high school, vocational school until the end of the school year in which they reach the age of 23,
- (ba) each of his parents is deceased;
- (bb) the deceased parent who is unmarried, divorced, divorced or separated in the household;
- (bc) has been expelled from transitional or continuing education;
- bd) the custody of the child ceased to exist due to his or her grandparenthood
- be) due to the orphan's office, the compulsory schooling of the person indicated in the decision to leave the parent's house has not ceased, and the family members of the family have left the school before the age of majority.
If the child is living in a single parent household, the parent can be claimed by any parent, according to their joint statement. If the parents are unable to agree on this request, the parent requesting assistance is, upon request, deciding on parental responsibility.
Who is a person who is permanently ill or severely disabled?
- Children under 18 years of age who are permanently ill or severely handicapped who, due to illness or disability as defined by special legislation (Decree 5/2003. (II.19.) ESCSM)) are in need of care or care;
- a person over the age of 18 who has lost at least 67% of his or her ability to work before reaching the age of 18, and this status is maintained for a year or at least for a year.
Age conditionsChildren who continue their education in a public education institution continue to receive support until the end of the school year in which the student reaches the age of 23.
Amount of family pigeonsFamily members should decide to raise the amount of family towels at least once a year.
As of January 1, 2007, the monthly amount of family bars:
- HUF 11,700 for a family with one child,
- 12 700 HUF for a single parent with a child,
- HUF 12,700 for a family with two children,
- 13 800 HUF per single parent with two children,
- HUF 14,900 for a family with three or more children,
- $ 15,900 for a single parent with three or more children,
- in the case of a family with a child suffering from a long-term illness, a seriously disabled child, or a dependent child of a child living in an orphanage, correctional institution, penitentiary institution or a social institution,
- 24,400 HUF for a single person raising a child with a long-term illness or a severely handicapped child,
- living in an orphanage, correctional institution, penitentiary institution or social institution, further educated, placed in an official foster home is not permanently ill or seriously ill. 72,800 HUF for a child placed in temporary custody pursuant to Article 72 (1),
- in a public education institution with a major exception in the age of eighteenth, on completion of the eighteenth, on or after the eighteenth
- the gyбmhivatal posts by these people in szьlхi hбz elhagyбsбt megjelцlt szemйlynek engedйlyezх hatбrozatban if the tankцtelezettsйge mйg not szыnt at йs the csalбdi pуtlйk the nagykorъsбgбt megelхzхen get х rйszйre kerьlt folyуsнtбsra, tovбbbб the бltalбnos school, kцzйpiskolai, vocational school tanulmбnyokat folytatу nagykorъ szemйlynek, in the tanйvnek the until she reaches the age of 23 (who has a single parent who has an unmarried, unmarried, married or divorced $ 5,000.
Who can be accounted for in the calculation of the amount of family butterflies?For the purpose of determining the amount of family butterflies, only the blood of a born, adopted or raised child may be taken into consideration,
- who lives and wants in the household
- having regard to the right of the parents, the foster parents, the official foster parents, the FAMILY FAMILY BOYS,
- enrolled in a higher education institution, enrolled in a first accredited tertiary education system, enrolled in a first university or college level, and has no regular income
- who in his own right is entitled to family party;
- a person with disabilities and social welfare benefits, provided that he or she has not been temporarily or continuously educated by the orphanage,
Who makes you unique?For the purpose of determining the family status of a family, the parent or gem is unique:
- who is single, widowed, widowed, divorced, unmarried and has no partner;
- who is yourself or your spouse (life partner):
- student of a public institution,
- people with blind people's disabilities or disability support,
- the sum of the invalidity pensioner, the accidental invalidity pensioner and the pensioner does not exceed the minimum disability pension amount and other income determined by each disability group,
- in retirement - excluding disability and accident disability benefits listed in the preceding paragraph - and the amount of the retirement pension and of the retirement pension shall not exceed the minimum of the oldest
- the elderly have regular income, regular social assistance, regular social benefits, invalidity, military care and other income,
- he / she has reached the age of retirement and has no income.
Pauses the flow of family butterfliesIf a person over the age of 18 has a regular income, then the family member who has his or her income established on that account should be suspended from the fourth month until he or she has a regular income.
The family party request
The number 1 postcard for Family Bills is available here.
The application must also be accompanied by a justification of the facts (eg uniqueness) and data (number of children) required for the recruitment. The application has been certified by the claiming body (the Hungarian State Treasury's Regional Administration and the Branch Office and the Family Payment Office, if any, at the job site).
In all cases, entitlement shall be established on the basis of the application submitted on the form, the declarations attached thereto and the certificates submitted. A written statement must be made by the claimant about the conditions for which no proof is required (for example, parents living together are in need of a claim), but the claim is.
When requested, you must show or attach a copy:
- a valid Credential Certificate of Identity to verify the identity of any person you require,
- the original birth certificate of the child (ren) (in the absence of this, any other appropriate certificate),
- the Applicant and Child (ren) have a Certificate of Competence, Certificate of Effectiveness,
- the living room with the parents requires a marriage certificate,
- the decision of the deceased to order the deceased,
- a person who wants to have a child raised in his or her household and the procedure is under way, the Orphan's Office has ordered the placement
- and the person to whom the child has been placed in a temporary custody order.
All claims and costs related to the claim evaluation are ineligible.
Continuation of family poolsFamily Bills apply for the date of filing the claim, provided that the eligibility criteria are met at the time of filing. If the claim is filed in good faith, the Family Refund will be valid for up to two months, the first day of the second month preceding the date of application, provided that the eligibility period is upheld. The flux is provided by the applicant body.
The family allowance shall be paid later, at the same time as the workday ending on the literal day, or otherwise on the 15th of the month following the literal month.
Notification ObligationThe owner of the family is obliged to notify the claiming body within 15 days of any facts or information affecting the eligibility or the amount thereof.
The family members must notify the following during the continuation or pause of the family:
- expulsion from the child's eligible household,
- cessation of the condition causing the child or person suffering from a serious illness or serious disability,
- termination of the child's student, student status,
- the regular income of a child over the age of 18,
- the condition of foreign residence for more than 3 months entitled to the allowance,
- termination of the individual's entitlement to benefits,
- the elimination of the condition that defines uniqueness,
- change of the name, bank account or home address of the beneficiary.